Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Science Project Part II

At the end of semester we had a dinner for our entire dorm. Glenda came up to stay with me so she could attend as all were welcome at the event. The dinner was great with a few awards handed out such as ‘messiest room’, ‘hairiest back’ and ‘biggest drinker’. At the end of the official function all students were invited to head to the after party in the function room of one of the local pubs. Glenda and I were having a great time and had already caught up the night before so we were keen to head along to the party.

A few hours into the party though my heart sank. The music stopped and one of the third year students, Paul took up the microphone on the stage. “And now with their annual First Year Cock Awards I’d like to introduce to the stage Carly, Danielle and Sarah.”

There was much applause from some of the more senior students, particularly the girls while the first year students looked at each other blankly. A number of the guys, like myself, were starting to sweat.

“What’s going on” asked Glenda who was next to me holding my hand. I shook my head as I watched the three girls take the stage once again dressed in their lab coats my throat getting dryer by the second.

“Thank you ladies and gentlemen. As most of you know it is an annual tradition amongst our dorm for the senior girls to organise the rating of the first year boys’ willies” Dani announced “we had some interesting results this year” she continued “and moving right along we’d like to present the award for longest schlong. John Spositi are you here?”

“Yeah!” yelled Johnny

“Please come up on stage and receive your prize” said Dani “at 215 millimetres or 8 and one half inches you have the longest schlong of all” the crowd went into rapturous applause as John came up on stage to receive a small trophy.

“Congratulations John” said Dani as he left stage “and now for the thickest dick award, Carly”

Carly stepped to the mic as my hand became clammier “Dean Muir can you please bring your thick cock onto stage for us and receive your award. At 152 millimetres or just over six inches in girth you have the thickest dick of the current crop of first years.” Dean came up on stage slightly embarrassed and received his trophy “congratulations Dean. I look forward to working with you later tonight” added Carly with a mischievous grin as he left stage. I saw Glenda staring at Dean as he stood near us. I think she may have been trying to catch sight of his crotch. She quickly looked back at me and then eyes forward to stage when she noticed I had caught her. Once again I felt the stirring in my crotch as I realised my own modest credentials downstairs.

Awards were also presented for biggest balls and most endurance. Then the moment I had dreaded approached. “Of course that’s not all we’re here to recognise tonight” said Dani “We have to also recognised the other end of the cock spectrum, and this year we have a run away loser, I mean leader.” My heart sank as I hoped to god that what was about to happen was somehow going to stop.

“The wee-est pee-pee at 110 millimeters or four and one third inches long” the crowd burst out laughing as my penis began to swell

“The thinnest pricklette at 103 millimetres or four and one tenth inch around” laughter again.

“The smallest balls at approximately 80 millilitres volume” some people had tears in their eyes now

“and a lightning quick zero point 84 seconds from the handjob test” the laughter intensified and someone even called out “that’s not possible!”.

“No our measurements are fully scientific” said Dani “I would like to add that this man, and I use the term loosely” more laughter as Dani worked the crowd beautifully and my cock was standing to full attention “has broken all records. He has the shortest and thinnest erecetion in the seven years that this dorm has been taking records. He has the smallest balls on record and broke the previous record for ejaculation by twenty seven seconds! This represents the first time we’ve had to use decimals. A round of applause ladies and gentleman for Derek Henderson!!”

I wanted to find a hole to crawl down as all the people in my vicinity began to point and laugh.

“Up on stage Derek, don’t be shy” said Dani. Glenda let go of my hand as I was shoved toward stage by a group of third year girls. Carly got a chant going as I was pushed forwards.

“PEE-WEE, PEE-WEE, PEE-WEE” chanted the crowd as I was hauled up on stage.

“Well Derek, we don’t have any trophies for you because, let’s face it, you don’t deserve an award but I think we all want to see your little record breaker am I right”

“No way!” I yelled outraged but as it turned out I didn’t really have a choice the gaggle of girls that had dragged up onto the platform ripped my pants from me despite my struggling and there I stood on display, naked from the waist down and to my utter humiliation fully erect.

“Well let’s thank the little record breaker everyone” the crowd was guffawing with laughter as my tiny member stood saluting the crowd.

“Thank you Derek. That will be all” said Dani as I exited stage covering my tiny little package with both hands and looking vainly for where pants had got to. “That concludes our presentation for this evening. A full posting of results will be available on the notice board at the dorms tomorrow. We have also posted them at the bar so girls, you know what you’re going to get.”

As I desperately went about the crowd trying to find my pants Glenda found me “you let those girls jerk you off?” she demanded

“I thought it was for a science project”

“You fucking arsehole!” she snarled at me “I let you stick that little thing in me and YOU cheat on ME! Fuck you!” with that she kneed me square in my bare balls sending me crashing to the ground. At the commotion a small crowd had formed and they cheered loudly as I hit the deck and Glenda stormed off.

“Aww poor pee-wee” someone said. It was John “Long Schlong” Spositi. The group packed up laughing again. I managed to borrow a towel from one of the bar staff which I wrapped around my waist for the walk home. I got back and realised Glenda had my room keys in her bag, God knew where she had got to. I had no option but to wait for her to come back and beg her forgiveness.

Part II – Back at the Dorm

As I sat there musing over the events that evening I noticed a large A2 sheet of paper on the notice board at the end of the hall. I knew straight away what it was but couldn’t help have a look. It made grim reading: -

The Cock Report

By Carly Smith, Daniel Mason and Sarah Conlan



































Rank Name Length (mm) Length (inches) Girth (mm) Girth (inches) Time
1 John Spositi 215 8.53 138 5.48 8min 28sec
2 Jerry Callaghan 198 7.86 145 5.75 12min 03sec
3 Mark Abel 193 7.66 126 5.00 3min 42sec
4 Daniel Muir 191 7.58 152 6.03 9min 14sec
5 Albert Davies 186 7.38 141 5.60 10min 23sec
6 Bryan Arlington 184 7.30 143 5.67 2min 49sec
7 Steve Bennet 182 7.22 133 5.28 7min 02sec
8 Peter Parker 180 7.14 123 4.88 1min 58sec
9 Daniel Gianni 179 7.10 131 5.20 18min 19sec
10 Tim Byrne 177 7.02 120 4.76 8min 37sec
11 Vince Gioutsos 176 6.98 127 5.04 43sec
12 Frank Koloukis 175 6.94 140 5.56 7min 14sec
13 Brad Mills 172 6.83 119 4.72 3min 59sec
14 Sean Hargreaves 172 6.83 122 4.84 5 min 47sec
15 George Watangi 171 6.79 135 5.36 11min 09sec
16 Liam Childs 168 6.67 118 4.68 55sec
17 Aoki Sato 165 6.55 112 4.44 24min 16sec
18 Chilton Gaines 164 6.51 126 5.00 1min 00sec
19 Bradley Symington 161 6.39 129 5.12 3min 18sec
20 Fred Grimes 159 6.31 120 4.76 11min 45sec
21 Aaryn Jolly 157 6.23 148 5.87 2min 38sec
22 Darryl Holloway 154 6.11 117 4.64 33sec
23 Paul Smith 150 5.95 130 5.16 4min 02sec
24 Harborw McKenzie 149 5.91 122 4.84 3min 38sec
25 William Edwards 145 5.75 126 5.00 12min 15sec
26 Ng Ho 142 5.63 113 4.48 15min 32sec
27 Andrew Montague 140 5.56 121 4.80 17min 19sec
28 Hai Hyung 139 5.52 108 4.29 3min 21sec
29 Tse Sakamoto 139 5.52 115 4.56 5min 35sec
30 John Adams 135 5.36 118 4.68 14min 50sec
31 Phong Nguyen 134 5.32 113 4.48 11min 30sec
32 Brad Storch 127 5.04 125 4.96 10min 03sec
33 Derek Henderson 110 4.37 103 4.09 <1 sec


I stood before the notice board realising my inadequacy. My dick was shorter and thinner by some margin any of the other guys in my year level. I remembered Dani saying that I was the smallest in all measurements in seven years of this perverted measuring taking place. The place was silent as I reached the grim realisation, everyone else was out at the party. Every girl there knew I was teeny tiny where it counted and the only girl who’d ever let me fuck her hated my guts. All this and I was once again hard downstairs, pitching a pathetic little tent in the towel that hid my inadequacy.

The silence was broken by one of the entrance doors slamming. I heard a girl laughing and the low tones of a man’s voice. I crept back to my dorm room door and hoped after my public humiliation that they would go to another floor. I wasn’t so lucky. It was Jerry Callaghan who I now knew had a much bigger and thicker cock than me. On his arm was none other than Danielle Mason. I knew that Jerry lived a few doors down from me and that they would have to walk past me to get there.

“Hey pee wee” said Dani happily as if nothing had happened and it was perfectly normal to call me pee wee. Jerry just smirked at me as if to say “hey we both know how much more of a man I am”. I looked only at the floor as they walked past. I looked up to see them kissing passionately before Jerry’s door “I can’t wait to get that cock inside me big boy” Dani said rubbing Jerry’s crotch. Jerry opened the door. “I’ll be in soon baby, I gotta pee” said Dani

“Hurry back” said Jerry going into his room

Dani didn’t need to pee at all. She simply wanted to tease me some more, I think she really got off on it “Poor little pee wee didn’t get a date at the dance huh?” she jibed “You know, I saw your girl talking to our Long Schlong and Thick Dick award winners. I wonder where she is now? Probably being fucked by their big, fat cocks right now. Ooooooo “ she said noticing my re-pitched tent “you like that don’t you pee wee. Maybe you should come and listen at the door while I get fucked by a Jerry’s monster.” As she said this she rubbed my cock through the towel. “Very good, you lasted more than three seconds there” she laughed and then suddenly grabbed the towel from me and ran into Jerry’s room leaving me once again naked from the waist down, locked out of my room with a hard on that demanded release.

It wasn’t long before I could hear Dani and Jerry going at it. It seemed Dani was being very vocal and I’m sure it was for my benefit. “Oh yeah fuck me with your monster Jerry, fuck me with that monster cock. Ohhhh it’s so big, you’re so big. Fuck me good baby, fuck me hard”. I was so horny, hearing Dani get what I knew was a vastly superior penis had me ready to explode. I was just about to start to pull myself when another couple started walking toward me down the hall.

“I thought I’d find you hear” said the girl whose voice I recognised “lost your towel huh?” teased Glenda as she stood now before me with none other than Dean “Thick Dick” Muir with his arm around her. I quickly covered my tiny package with my hands as Dani’s conspicuous moans continued. “Wow sounds like someone’s getting a good fuck” said Glenda “I think it’s about my turn. What do you think Dean? Are you keen to fuck me in Derek’s bed?”

“Sure am” replied Dean. I wanted to punch him in the face but Dean was not only twice my size in the pants he was also much bigger than me all round. With my slender frame and his muscular stature I wouldn’t have stood a chance. I was also turned on by the thought of Glenda being fucked by what I knew was the thickets cock in the dorm.

Glenda unlocked my door “Now you’re going to know what it’s like to be cheated on you fucking little prick” she snarled “I can’t wait to get a real dick”. That was enough for me and I came right then and there. “Holy shit, you pathetic little turd you like it! Hey Dean, he just came” she laughed. Dean joined in the laughter as they entered my room.

“I guess you can listen if you like” said Glenda, following Dean into the room she left the door slightly ajar and kept the lights off. I heard them giggling and moaning alternately and soon after I heard my girlfriend crying out in pleasure. I was becoming hard again as I heard her expressing her pleasure to Dean “Oh my god you eat pussy so well baby. Oh shit I’m gonna come oh OH OHHHHHHH yeah. Oh shit you’re so good. Oh my god Oh OHHHHHH OHHHHHH. She was climaxing again and again and I was fully erect all over again. I couldn’t help myself. I snuck into the room closing the door quietly behind me. The room was dimly lit with some security lights from the campus providing me with a silhouette of the couple on the bed that abutted my room’s window.

“Oh fuck yeah! Let me suck that big thing” said Glenda who had never sucked my dick before calling it “icky”. Dean stood to take off his pants and from my vantage point I had the perfect profile of his huge thick cock. I looked down at my tiny offering and realised the vast superiority of Dean’s member. Glenda couldn’t help but notice either “Oh my god it’s so much bigger than Derek’s. That’s huge. I gotta have it!” With that she started gobbling on his cock with gusto cramming his huge member into her mouth. I could hear her gagging and mumbling as she clearly savoured the mass of meat she had in her mouth. I could also tell she was fingering herself as she sucked breaking from her fellating of the massive pole to say things like “Oh I’m so wet just from sucking this cock. It was never like this with Derek”

Eventually it was too much for her “Oh Dean put that thing in me now. I gotta have it, I need a real cock. I’ve been fucking a tiny dick for so long now. Fill me like I’ve never been filled before” she beseeched and Dean was only too happy to oblige. He pushed her back and spread her legs wide holding onto her thighs as he pushed her ankles back over her head. We had only ever done missionary.

From side on I could see his thick cock poised at her tight opening. “Damn you’re wet girl” said Dean as he started to push into her.

“OH FUCK IT’S SO THICK!” said Glenda “OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD” she kept screaming as Dean fed her more of his thick dick. “Please be gentle, it’s so big” I heard Glenda say so subserviently. She had been able to talk about shopping while I was in her and here she was begging for mercy through clenched teeth.

“Don’t worry girl, we’ll go nice and slow” said Dean “for now. I got to stretch you out”

“Oh yeah stretch me baby” said Glenda panting for breath as Dean slowly worked his first few inches back and forth “oh stretch me” she continued as Dean started to build up a quicker rhythm “oh fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah” yelled Glenda like a crazed animal. I had never seen her like this. “Oh fuck year, oh it’s so thick, oh my god it’s so damn good! AHHHHHHHHHH” she squealed as Dean gave her his full length and held it there for a few moments allowing Glenda to adjust “OH MY GOD I’M GONNA COME! OH FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT FAT COCK, FUCK ME HAR-ARRRRRRRD. OHHHHHHHH” Glenda was climaxing as never before screaming her pleasure to the ceiling as Dean pounded into her harder and harder. “IT’S SO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG OHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH”

“Oh shit I’m gonna come, I’m gonna come” yelled Dean.

“COME INSIDE ME WITH THAT FAT COCK BABY COME INSIDE ME!!” Glenda had never let me come inside her she made sure we always used protection.

Dean groaned loudly and I could see him thrust deeply into Glenda as he continued to groan. After a few more pumps that I knew were injecting his seed into Glenda he collapsed on her panting. With that I shot for the second time that night without touching my dick.

“That was so good baby. I’ve been missing out until now” Glenda gasped at him in a whisper “thank you so much.” They kissed deeply and then Dean got up and began to dress again. I ducked down under my desk so he wouldn’t see me and with one last deep kiss of my admiring girlfriend he was gone.

“Oh Derek he was so much better than you. I don’t think I can respect you as a man anymore” Glenda said. She’d known I was there the whole time! “You can sleep in the wet spot if you want, I’m going to sleep now and in the morning I’m going home. I never want to see you or your cheating little dick again. You hear me?”

“Glenda I’m so sorry I…” I began

“Listen Derek, we could work at it and I might forgive you but I’m never, ever going to want that puny little dick inside me again. I’m sorry, you’re just not enough of a man. Now fuck up and let me sleep or fuck off somewhere else.” Soon she was slumbering contentedly as I lay in the wet spot holding her in my arms, crying myself to sleep. When I woke up she was gone. I never spoke to Glenda again but I’ll never forget how much I loved watching my girl enjoy a big cock.

No comments: