Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Science Project Part I

This is a humiliating story from my university days. I’m married now and am trying to convince my wife to try cuckolding. I think my interest in this lifestyle stems from what you are about to read.

When I got to university I had only ever had sex with one girl before (my girlfriend of the time Glenda). Ever since puberty I had been insecure about my penis however sex with Glenda had gone some of the way to alleviating this. She always used words like “nice”, “clean” and “good size” when I discussed my insecurities. I had been accepted into an interstate university and was to live on campus in a coed dormitory – that was an eye opener. I had never drank so much liquor, smoked so much dope or seen so many hot young girls who were up for sex. I am proud to say I stayed faithful to Glenda although with my insecure disposition I’m not sure I could have been unfaithful even if I’d tried.

After the first few weeks things settled down a bit as everyone began studying and generally getting into the swing of uni life. It was hard without Glenda there but with telephone, email and my right hand I managed to stay faithful to her. One evening I was in my room alone (as usual) sitting at my computer redrafting an essay when there was a knock at my door. I opened it and to my delight saw Dani, Sarah and Carly standing there. These three girls were third year science degree students who word had it were former med students that partied a bit too hard and had to downgrade their studies. They didn’t seem to catch much flak from this, probably because they were all stunning.

They stood at my door all in lab coats and pony tails looking every inch the science students. Sarah, the shortest and bustiest of the trio, held a clipboard while Carly had a stop watch around her neck.

“Hey Darren” began Danielle

“It’s Derek” I corrected her

“Sorry, Derek” she began “I’m Dani, this is Sarah and Carly. We’re completing a science project and we’re wondering if you would like to participate”

“Um, sure” I said. I had seen these sexy girls at some of the dorm parties and had been too shy to introduce myself. This was a great opportunity to get to know them.

“Okay, great” beamed Dani, her smile nearly knocking me to the floor as my heart melted “the study is actually into male sexuality in the 18-24 age bracket, which is kinda why we’re looking for subjects here, are you comfortable with that?” she asked matter of factly.

“Um I guess” I said taken aback but also harbouring a hope that the study might involve me getting laid. Glenda was pretty far from my mind as I tried to subdue an erection.

“It’s only a few questions and that sort of thing” put in Sarah

“Ah yeah I really should mention that too shouldn’t I?” laughed Dani “are you happy to answer a few questions?”

“Sure” I said. A few heart beats passed in silence

“May we come in?” smiled Dani

“Oh of course, sorry” I said happily allowing the three beauties into my room.

“Wow it’s neat” said Carly “are you gay” she joked

“No!” I retorted insecurely

“Not there’s anything wrong with that though huh?” said Dani. We all shared a laugh. “Do you mind if we sit on your bed?: asked Dani “there’s nowhere else to seat three people in these rooms”. Thank god I had made it that morning!

“Sure no worries” I said sitting in my swivel chair and facing the three sexy ladies who were now seated on my bed. They all sat with their right leg crossed over their left, their uniform posture mirroring the formality of black knee length skirts that were creeping up their shapely thighs. If only my friends could see me now I thought to myself.

“Okay, firstly Derek you should know that your identity here will be kept strictly confidential, but obviously the results will be published in our report. We understand we’re dealing with sensitive issues. Are you comfortable with that?”

“Yeah sure” I said. I’d tell I’d shot JFK if I thought it would keep them in my room a little longer.

“Okay first question” Sarah began, brushing her brunette fringe from covering one of her eyes “what is your age?”

“I’m 19”

“have you had sexual intercourse before?”

“Yes” I replied thankful that I was telling the truth

“How many partners have you had sex with”

“Ah gee…um, seven” I said lying. I wanted to impress these vixens who were three years my senior. I’d never dealt with such forward girls before.

“You’re 18 and you’ve had seven different partners?”

“This isn’t going to work if you don’t tell the truth, Derek” said Carly firmly

“We want you to feel comfortable, you don’t need to impress us. We’ve been to Med school, we’ve seen it all Derek” added Dani more empathetically.

“Yeah okay. Only one” I said blushing

“That’s perfectly normal” reassured Dani as Sarah recorded this embarrassing admission

“How long does it usually take you to reach orgasm after penetration?” continued Sarah “remember there’s no need to impress us”

These questions were getting tricky. I was comfortable with these girls, they had my confidence so I decided to be honest. “Probably under five minutes” I said blushing.

“Okay” said Sarah “have you ever measured your penis?”

“No” I lied. I had measured it many times willing it to be bigger each time.

“That’s okay, a lot of guys have” said Dani

“Would you consider your penis small, average, or large?”

“I think it’s a little… small” I said

“A lot of guys are insecure about their size” stated Carly

“Have your sexual partners ever commented on your size” asked Sarah

“Glenda… ah my sexual partner said it was a good size” I responded

“Did you ask her about your size first or did she bring it up?” Dani enquired

“I asked her about it. I was kinda worried about”

“Perfectly normal” said Carly

I found myself feeling very aroused in the presence of these hot girls, with a frank discussion of penis size going on.

“On a scale of 1-10, 1 being lowest and 10 being highest, how important to sexual performance do you think penis size is?”

“Um, well probably 2 after what Glenda said”

“Have you ever had a gay fantasy?” Sarah asked catching me off guard.

“No, never” I said

“With a room this neat” joked Carly setting us all laughing again.

“So you’ve never fantasized about what it might be like to be anally penetrated or to fellate a big penis?” asked Sarah

For some reason my cock shot to attention having this sexy girl asking me if I’d ever thought about sucking a cock. I was surprised at my reaction but I wasn’t about to mention it. “No nothing like that”

“Have you ever worn womens’ underwear?”

“Well once” I said beet red “Glenda thought we should swap underwear once just for a kick” I said justifying it.

“Did you gain some sexual gratification from it?”

“A little I guess. Only because I knew they were Glenda’s though” I again qualified.

“Have you ever performed cunnilingus?”

“Once” I answered remembering embarrassed my inept attempts at stimulating Glenda.

“Have you ever made a sexual partner climax from penetration?”

“I don’t think so, no.” I confessed.

“Do you ever wish your penis was bigger?”

“Yes” I answered emphatically.

“Okay. Thanks Derek. That’s all we need for this part of the study. Thank you for your help.”

“That’s fine” I said. I was hoping they’d stay a little longer, if I stood I was sure my erection would be obvious to them.

“There is a second part to the study” Dani began “it’s slightly more… practical” she finished.

“How does that work?” I asked intrigued.

“We’re also studying penis size and taking sperm samples. If you don’t want to participate that’s fine” said Sarah

“Sperm samples?” I was really warming to this.

“Yes” Said Carly. “We simply measure your erection length and girth, your testicle volume and then we take a sperm sample from you. We totally understand if you don’t want to take part – especially as you have a girlfriend”

“No that’s fine” I said. I was rock hard and dying to get my rocks off “we’ve kinda got an open relationship now we’re doing long distance” I added untruthfully. The fact of the matter was I could think of nothing more erotic than having my penis measured but most of all I just wanted to come buckets for these three hot girls. “I’m happy to help you guys out” I added.

The three girls smiled at me. “Thank you Derek. If you would like to disrobe we can get started” said Dani.

I stood up and I had a tent pitched in my slacks. I unbuckled my trousers and stepped out of them. I flushed with embarrassment as I remembered I was wearing the patterned bikini briefs my mother had bought for me last Christmas. I quickly removed them. The elastic band pulled my erection down and then it snapped straight back up to attention making an audible noise as it slapped onto my lower abdomen. “Well you don’t need much encouragement!” said Sarah

“If you remove your t-shirt too that will make things easier for us” said Carly

So there I stood, completely naked with my penis standing at full attention in front of three sexy twenty year old girls sporting lab coats. “It will be easiest for us if you lie on the bed on your back” said Dani as the three girls rose to allow me access to the bed. Carly and Dani both snapped on some rubber gloves as Carly produced a sewing tape measure from her lab coat pocket as I lay there with my hands at my side feeling oh so vulnerable. I was ready to explode as she measured my hard little shaft from root to tip.

“110 millimeters long. Four and one third inches” she said. I had measure myself at nearly five inches and was humiliated to hear her measure me so short, but unlike me she wasn’t there to reassure. She then took the tip of my penis between thumb and forefinger nearly causing me to come right there. She held it straight up pointing at the ceiling and with rehearsed coordination handed Dani the tape measure. Dani then wrapped the tape measure around my shaft measuring my girth.

“103 millimetres around” she stated to Sarah who recorded this embarrassing piece of data “Four and one tenth inch” she said and I just fancied she suppressed a laugh.

“Can you stand up for us now Derek, we need to measure your testicle volume” asked Carly. I stood with my penis pointing straight at my chin. I don’t think I’d ever been so hard. I was so embarrassed I was beet red but I’d also never been so turned on. Dani filled a beaker to the brim with water from my room’s sink she then wrapped her thumb and forefinger between my cock and balls causing me some slight discomfort and making my balls bulge in their sack. She then brought the beaker up and dipped my balls in the water. From the water that spilled out she was able to measure the volume of my testicles.

“Approximately 80 millilitres” she announced. I’d never really thought about my ball size before. Even in proportion to my little cock they were pretty small I realised then. I was handed one of my tea towels by Carly to dry my little balls off with. “Lay back on the bed Derek and we can take that sperm sample now” she said.

I lay back down with my four and one third inches twitching for relief. “Just lie back Derek, we’re going to time you as part of the study so it’s important you don’t touch yourself” Carly instructed me as she knelt down next to my crotch. She unscrewed a small plastic sample jar which she poised with one hand at the head of my cock. “Ready?” she asked Sarah who had her stop watch poised “and start” she said as she placed her hand around my shaft. She moved her hand up and her fingers touched the head of my cock, that was all I needed “stop!” she said to Sarah as with a cry I shot a load into the sample jar.

“Zero point 84 seconds!” cried Sarah incredulously and with some amusement forgetting her scientific façade.

“Thank you Derek” said Carly as she screwed the lid on the sample jar “you’ve been most cooperative”. The three lovely girls then left my room without another word, leaving me on my bed feeling weird and somewhat humiliated.

“Cooperative alright” I heard one of them say in the hallway “I wish they were all that quick” I heard them laughing and thanked the Lord that it was a confidential study – or so I thought.

No comments: