Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mistress Jazz - The Beginning Part II

Throughout the day I tried to avoid standing too close to Dave, however on occasions it was unavoidable and I thinkall four of use were making comparisons between our endowment.
We were invited to stay on for dinner and Jacinta readily accepted for us both. It being such a hot day we remained in our swimming gear after moving indoors.
A few bottles of wine over dinner certainly loosened everyone up and Jacinta began to get a bit touchy-feely with Carol who were giggling like school girls. Carol then playfully undid Jacinta’s bikini top and let her breasts spill outinto view (they were stunning). Carol said “well I’d better keep you company” and promptly unleashed her mighty silicone enhanced mammaries.
The sight of the two stunning ladies frolicking topless understandably had me aroused and my penis crept inexorablytoward an erection that my bathers could scarcely conceal.

“Wow!” said Jacinta all of a sudden. She had caught sight of Dave who was as excited as me however his bathers couldnot contain his huge erection and much of his shaft and his large cock head were now poking out of his swimwear. Jacinta stared in wide eyed amazement. “I didn’t know they got that big” she said in half awe, half embarrassment.
“Give her a good look” said Carol with an impish grin. I was even more excited and my cock had never been so hard, I felt I should protest but was rooted to the spot also staring at Dave’s huge cock as he stepped out of his bathers. It was about two inches longer than myne but the thickness is what amazed me. If someone strapped three of my erections together they would have been of similar girth to the massive phallus Dave now happily paraded in front of us. “Well” said Carol turning her mischievous smirk to me “I guess you’re the only one that hasn’t shown us what you’ve got”
I was frozen to the spot. “Oh well” said Carol “I guess show and tell’s over. Dave put it away”
“Bob!” urged Jacinta “take off your bathers”
“But Jazz…” I protested
“Do it you little pin dick!” she yelled with a venom I had not heard before. I was compelled to lower the thin veil that hid my 5 inch erection and stand before the two beautifulwomen and the well endowed stud completely naked.
“God” said Carol “I didn’t know they came so small. You poor thing Jazz”

No comments: