Saturday, March 8, 2008

Punishment of the Penitent Pin Dick Part Ia

After my first waxing Mistress deemed I was ready for my penance to the women I had disappointed sexually throughoutmy life. There was Joy, a female friend when growing up whoI had lost my virginity to in a one-off sexual encounter.There was Rhianna, who I had enjoyed a casual relationshipwith for a few months in my early twenties. Mary was anotherwho I had been with on a few occasions, the relationshipended when I found her in bed with my friend Carl (who I noticedupon discovery of the two boning that he had a not inconsiderablysized penis). Lastly there was Paula who I had had a longterm relationship with for a year before I met Jacinta.

Mistress told me I had to catch up with them in order to apologisefor having sex with them with such a small dick and offerto pay them penance. “Deep down you know you can’t satisfya woman with that needle dick” said Mistress “and you mustbe punished by each one to make up for it”
It was highly humiliating contacting Joy who I had not seenfor some time. . Humiliating, but highly exciting as thesame time, knowing I was going to get my just deserts. Joylaughed at me thinking it was a joke. Mistress then tookthe phone and explained everything. I was put back on theline to Joy who said “It was disappointing to lose my virginityto that little thing. I got such a shock when I saw what a realcock looked like, god it was good. You put me off sex for ayear. Quite the minute man, as well as a miniature man. Ithink I can put you to use” She was a stunning creature whenI knew her in our teens with long blonde hair, a trim figureand a perfect bust. She had lost none of her looks and nowearned a very good living as a stripper.
She had me clean her house from top to bottom, butt naked.This was made more humiliating by the fact she had a few friendsover (friends from the strip club with bodies to die for)at the time who would all pass comments at my inadequacy.“He’s got a cute little arse” one said “and a cute littledick. It’s like a toy dick.” The humiliation was fantasticand I went about the place fully erect much to the amusementof the female trio. “The little boy likes us talking abouthis little dick” said Joy.
“Doesn’t it get any bigger?” asked one of her friends
“Nope that’s it” said Joy, setting them off laughing
“He popped your cherry with that?” the friend said incredulously.

“Sort of, four thrusts and he was done, I barely felt it.That’s why I never did it with him again. It was up to a realman to burst my hymen about a year later. ”
This humiliation had me so turned on I couldn’t help butstart to masturbate. “The little fella’s getting readyto burst” said Joy “but we can’t have him messing up the househe’s just cleaned. Lie down on your back if you wish to wank”she ordered. I did as instructed and lay on my back furiouslytugging my tiny tocko. Joy then picked up my legs standingme on my shoulders “open your mouth” she barked. As I didso I discovered I was staring my dick in the eye (so to speak)I reached the vinegar stroke and ejaculated into my ownmouth “Now swallow every drop” I did as ordered and was droppedback to the ground as the three women laughed hysterically.

“You can put your panties back on and go home.” Joy told me.My first penance was paid but more was to come.

No comments: