Saturday, March 8, 2008

Punishment of the Penitent Pin Dick Part II

Rhianna was the next woman I had to pay penance to. My mistress(Jazz) had cuckholded me and ordered me to pay penance tothe women I had insulted by fucking with my smaller thanadequate sized penis. She was a full figured woman witha coke bottle figure and breasts you could get lost in.
She hung up on me calling me a sick pervert when I told herwhat I had in mind. Mistress called her back and talked herround, explaining the joys of fucking a real man and punishinga naughty little boy.
“You’ve never had a big one?” I heard mistress say “wellyou’ve never lived, I know just what to do”. Mistress tookme to our local adult store where we went to the dildo section.She spoke loudly to me so that all in the store could hearher comments such as “Oh this one’s much bigger than yourlittle thing. Then again that wouldn’t be hard”. In theend I had to purchase an eight inch dildo with considerablegirth. What also happened was that Mistress’ conspicuouscomments about my lack of size attracted the attentionof one of the men in the shop who had been perusing the videosection. He approached us in the car park saying “hey honeyif you want a real dick, you should see what I bring to thetable”.
“I would like that” Jazz said “Skinny” she said turningto me “pull out his cock, let’s see what he’s packing” I wasforced to undo the fly of the hung stranger and pull out hislarge flaccid member. “Wow, look at that skinny” cooedmistress “that’s bigger than yours gets hard. Come on dear,get him hard, I’m getting wet just looking at that big thing”
“Come on pee wee” encouraged the stranger “get me hard foryour woman” I was forced to masturbate his large cock toerection, it ended up nearly the same size as the big dildowe had just purchased. “Let me see yours” he said. The situationhad me highly excited, I looked at Mistress who nodded herapproval and I lowered my trousers and letting my five incherection show. The stranger laughed and said “I can seewhy you gotta look elsewhere honey”. Mistress hitchedup her skirt, opening the back door of the car she bent overthe seat and presented her beautiful, dripping wet shavedpussy for penetration. Pulling her lips apart and imploringthe stud to “put it in, please”.
To see Mistress begging for cock was a huge turn on, I knewshe would never beg a small cocked boy like me but a real manhad her overpowered like a schoolgirl. The Man startedteasing her with just the tip slowly moving an inch of hiscock in and out of her pussy. This had Mistress even moreturned on “Please put it all the way in, please” she pleaded“this is like fucking that pindick”. The Real Man then plungedhis fat eight inches into her to the hilt having her groaningin pleasure. She came then and there crying her pleasureinto the car seat. The Man fucked her hard for five minutessoon reaching the vinegar stroke.
“I’m gonna come” he gasped
“Do it on my pindick” said Mistress coming as she spoke.The stud did as requested and pulled out shooting a hugeload of come coating my own small cock in his juices. “Pullyour pants up, you may not come” Mistress ordered me preventingme from taking myself to orgasm or even cleaning the otherman’s semen from my cock. I was ordered to drive to Rhianna’sin my sticky knickers sporting the hardest erection I hadever had while the Real Man took Mistress Jazz home to ourplace where she was to get further attention from his largetool. “Rhianna will know what to do” said Mistress “everythinghas been arranged. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to ourbed to fuck this Big Man’s brains out. Off to Rhianna’s nowlittle boy. You must do whatever she orders, if not furtherpunishment will ensue.”
I drove to Rhianna’s with the eight inch dildo sitting onthe passenger sheet in its paper bag. I thought with halfterror and half excitement that it would be used on me. WhenI arrived at Rhianna’s she was alone and wearing some sexyblack lace lingerie with candles lit. Upon answering thedoor she immediately said “You are not to say a word, youwill do exactly as ordered and satisfy my every whim. Youfucked me a number of times and never once fulfilled my needs,now you will get the same treatment. Do you have a presentfor me?”
“Yes I do” I responded presenting the big fleshy dildo.Rhianna grabbed it and slapped me across the face with it.
“I said not a word pee wee, just nod or shake your head. I don’twant to hear from you. Understood?” I nodded yes “Good.Now let’s remind us why you’re here. Get naked.” I silentlystripped down with Rhianna bursting out laughing whenshe saw the frilly red panties Mistress had dressed me in“You’ve come already?” she asked mistaking the Real Man’scome for my own. “How dare you” she slapped me with the dildoagain “I’m the only one to come today, now lie on your back”
“It’s not my…” I began as I started to lie down
“What did I say?” yelled Rhianna pushing me to the ground.With her full figure and my slender build she weighed aboutthe same as me and was able to pin me to the ground, straddlingmy chest with my arms imprisoned at my side by her legs “Isaid silence you pathetic little boy. The only way I’m goingto get you to shut up is to sit on your face” With that she movedup and did just that sitting with her pussy over my mouthand her anus on my nose “Now lick my pussy and get me nice andwet pee wee.” I gave her head for what seemed an eternitynibbling her lips and tonguing her clit with the skill requiredof a pindick. She ground into my face making it hard for meto breath and making sure that my nose was well and trulyup her arse. “Oh yeah, you always were good at this” she said“then again you have to be when you’re cock can’t hit thespot.” I continued to tongue her clit as she orgasmed. “Ohthat’s good” Rhianna purred “but not as good as the deeppenetration you can’t provide. I never had a big cock, althoughI’ve always wanted one, apparently it’s bliss. Seeingas though you aren’t a full size man we have to go take advantageof your present.” She got off my face and ordered me to openmy mouth. “Hold that there” she commanded placing the baseof the dildo in my mouth. It was so thick I could barely getmy mouth around it “I’m so wet after that toungue lashing,you’re a good pussy licker bitch.” Rhianna slowly loweredherself on to the eight inches of plastic I held in placein my mouth groaning with delight. “Oh god that’s so good”she exclaimed “you could never hope to provide this sortof pleasure” she teased as she started to move backwardsand forwards with the dildo buried up to the hilt spreadingher pussy wider than I ever had. Once again she made sureher anus was around my nose and began to fuck the fake cockharder and harder.
“Oh my goooood” she screamed as she started to experienceher first ever deep vaginal muscle contraction “ohhhhhhI’m seeing stars, this IS so much better. Yesssssss”. Shefucked away for forty minutes “God I’ve missed out fuckingsmall guys like you” my jaw started going numb so that I couldno longer hold the dildo in place. “Fuck off” she yelledat me as I finally gave way and let the dildo spill out of mymouth “This hunk of plastic is a better lover than you’llever be, I’m going to carry on myself, get dressed and getout”
I clothed and left Rhianna furiously fucking herself withthe dildo taking herself to places of deep penetrationaldelight that I would never take her. I drove home and wouldbe able to observe a real man pleasuring my mistress in asimilar way. I couldn’t wait to wank my little pee wee cockin tribute. I also knew I had two more women to be punishedby for my past pathetic pumpings with my puny penis. I lookedforward to the sweet humiliation.

No comments: