Saturday, March 8, 2008

MIstress Jazz - The Beginning Part III

The three audience members to my shame all burst out laughing. The humiliation was the biggest turn on I have ever experienced and I ejaculated on the spot.
“You’ll have to train him better than that” said Carol
“Oh he’s always coming at the drop of a hat” said Jacinta“I can’t get more than twenty minutes out of him if I’m lucky. I had to teach him to lick pussy real good”.
“Is that so” said Carol “am I allowed to sample the delights?”

“If you give me a go of Dave’s… thing” answered my dripping wet girlfriend
“But Jazz…” I began
“Shut up” screamed Jacinta “I’ve put up with that little tiddler of yours for two years, you won’t deprive of my first opportunity to fuck a real man!”
“Bloody hell look at it” said Carol pointing at my now flaccid cock “It’s like a cocktail frank over a couple of grapes” This set the trio laughing again.
“And Dave’s looks like a rolling pin over a couple of poolballs” said my wife with no exaggeration. “Now lick her” ordered Jacinta.
I approached Carol “Crawl!” ordered Carol. The loss of control and humiliation I was experiencing had my little cocktail frank engorging with blood again as I crawled on hands and knees toward Carol. I reached to pull down her bikini bottoms but my hand was slapped away. “Pindicks don’t get to touch me, use your teeth”. As punishment formy insolence Jacinta spanked my arse hard.
“Don’t try that again” she ordered.
I managed with some effort to remover Carol’s bottoms and began to lap at her clit. “You’re no good at this” she said sternly and she grabbed me by the hair impelling me forward. My hands were roughly pulled behind my back by Jacinta and Dave handcuffed my wrists to my ankles. I lay helplesslyhogtied with my miniscule erection pressed into the floor.“Now watch what a real cock can do for a woman” barked Carol spanking my arse again.
I could only watch as Dave slowly slid his mammoth cock into my girlfriend’s sopping vagina, stretching her three times as wide as I ever had; it was sinfully sweet to watch. Soon Dave was hammering into Jacinta as she screamed in ecstasy, reaching platforms of orgasmic delight to which I could only dream of taking her.
Dave showed no sign of slowing as Jacinta continued to scream in pleasure like a Banshee “Oh yes it’s so big. Oh finally areal man” she yelled making eye contact with me “Oh yeah bigger is SO much better” she said through gritted teeth. While all this was going on Carol had left the room and now re-entered with a riding crop in hand.
She held the riding crop in the air above me and said “and now for your punishment for being such a naughty littleboy” and she brought the crop down whistling upon my waiting buttocks. She began to rain blows upon my back and butt all the time reaffirming my pindicked inadequacy “littleboys don’t fuck with their little dicks” she yelled “little dicks are only good to wank with. Only real men may fuck, do you understand?” She finished
“Yes I do” I murmered
“Yes I do what?”
“Yes Carol, I do”
“Carol? How dare you!” boomed Carol “Only a real man may refer to me by name, I am Mistress Carol to you!”
SLAP down came the riding crop again on my red flesh the pain combining in a crescendo with the humiliation of watching my wife being pleasured by a big cocked stallion. “Do” SLAP“You” SLAP “Understand?” SLAP.
“Yes” I responded knowing the mistake I was making and rubbing my little dick on the ground in anticipation of the
SLAP “yes” SLAP “who?”
“Yes mistress Carol” I cried in ecstasy as the final strike of the crop had me coming where I lay.
“It’s nearly time” said Dave who was now slowly stroking in and out of my exhausted girlfriend.
“Then do it” said Mistress Carol
Dave then pulled out of my wife as I was removed from my hogtied position and brought to my knees where my wrists were hastily re-cuffed to my ankles.
“You’ll have to clean up that pathetic little spot of come”said Mistress Carol observing where I had orgasmed as I lay “but first here’s a real load for you.” Dave then forced his oversized member into my mouth and began to fuck my face, forcing me to gag as he continually hit the back of my throat.“Take this pee wee” said Dave as he unleashed a manful load of semen into the back of my throat. He did not remove his cock until I had swallowed the last of what he had.
Mistress Carol pushed me back to the ground with her foot and made me lick up the pathetic puddle of my own juices I had left on her floor. I lay there looking at Jacinta who lay for the first time in her life fully sated, caressing her own nipple and smiling at me.
“You’ve fucked for the last time” she informed me through her flushed grin “from now on you only get to watch me fuck real men”
My shameful penis began to swell again at this thought as my tiny testes ached.
“Your punishment for trying to touch me without permission is complete” added Mistress Carol “however your punishment for fucking a woman with that puny little thing you call a cock is still coming”
But that’s another story…

No comments: