Saturday, March 8, 2008

Being Neighbourly

I used to be a good little catholic wife until I discovered what a demon in the sack my neighbour was.

First a little background. My husband and I grew up together, we were best friends from the age of 2. With both families doing just about everything together, from church on Sundays to trips away, it was basically a fait accompli that we would be married.

Paul my husband (not his real name) was a nice guy and never treated me poorly. Sexually though he was a disappointment. Our wedding night was not only to be the first time we made love, but it was also the first time we had even seen each other naked. Our first attempt was an awkward affair with neither of us having much of an idea what we were doing. After a few minutes of Paul trying to find the hole and an extremely embarrassing ordeal for myself instructing him with “up a bit, left a bit” toward my dry hole, Paul groaned and came before he even got it in.

I was really disappointed that what was supposed to be such a special moment had not turned out how it was supposed to. Unfortunately I would have to get used to this in our sex life. It took Paul a few days to even work out how to get his thing in me and he never lasted very long. After a four week honeymoon littered with inadequate sexual episodes we moved into our new two bedroom townhouse our parents had purchased for us in an inner Sydney suburb. The second bedroom was to be our nursery but I guess Paul was firing blanks as well as being a dud.

Our first two years of marriage were fine but I had pretty much given up on the sex. Whenever Paul wanted it I would basically hoist up my nightgown (sex was always a night time activity for Paul) and lie there for a few minutes while he ground out a sticky little orgasm and promptly fall fast asleep.

It was the morning after one of these pathetic sexual offerings from my husband - who had left early for the office as he often did - that I got my first look at our new neighbours. They were a Polynesian couple who I will call John and Cynthia. Cynthia was quite a pretty woman with the lovely tan of the Polynesians and lovely curves but it was John who caught my notice. He too had the bronzed skin of the Pacific islands and it being a hot day he had his shirt off as he moved furniture into their home. John was a powerfully built man of about 6 foot 4 who clearly benefited from regular workouts, he did not have a superfluous layer of flesh on him. His rippling abdominals were adorned with a tribal looking tattoo. Admiring him as he picked up a heavy washing machine as if it were a kid’s toy I felt a tingling in my vagina and my hand was in my dressing gown playing with myself before I knew what was happening.

Being a catholic girl I had never even masturbated before, thinking it a sin, but my head had become filled with visions of John pounding into me. Drawing the Venetians I stepped out of my gown which was all I had on and stood there naked peeking at my masculine neighbour out of a crack of the blind. My second hand began playing with one of my nipples as my first hand found my clitoris. I became weak at the knees as I experienced my first ever orgasm.

That day was something of an awakening for me. I spent much of the day in bed exploring my body and indulging in the sexual fantasies I had always repressed as I grew up. By the time Paul got home I was in the mood for a hard cock. As soon as he walked through the door I was on him, dressed only in my gown, kissing him passionately, grinding my cunt against him – that was the first time I had ever thought of my vagina as being a cunt and I felt delightfully dirty using that word in my head. Unfortunately Paul was more interested in what was for dinner “what’s got into you Linda?” he asked, quite put back by my aggressive advance. “Is dinner ready”.

“I thought we could make love first darling” I responded trying to kiss him again as he literally fended me off.

“I’ve had a hard day at work dear, I just want to put my feet up.” Again he asked “what’s for dinner?”

“I’ll whip something up then” I snapped. I hadn’t defrosted any meat during the day so I just put together a quick vegetable soup. As I chopped the vegetables I saw a carrot and a cucumber together and in my horny mood couldn’t help but notice the size difference. I immediately thought of my slender 5’ 6” husband compared to the stocky and powerful 6’ 4” John. The phallic shape of the vegetables immediately had me wondering what the difference in the penis size might be.

In bed that night I initiated sex with Paul for the first time since our honeymoon. He was quite surprised but being a man wasn’t about to turn me down! I got him hard with my hand and jumped on his cock riding him hard (also a first for our marriage, sex to this point had been a strictly missionary-man on top process). I tried to get myself off as I rode him playing with my clit and grinding on his cock, squeezing my vaginal muscles to make the most of his modest member. Unfortunately whenever I tried to increase the pace I would get over enthusiastic and his five inch cock would slip out of me. After about ten minutes of this, frustrated, I rolled on to my back and told Paul to “fuck me hard”. I had never been like this but Paul seemed to like it as he hurriedly slipped it in me and pounded away for all he was worth.

“Fuck my cunt, fuck me hard baby” I demanded but no sooner had these words left my lips than Paul had once again come to the party early, squirting a little dollop of his seed in me. I was just getting started but Paul was breathless.

“I liked that dear” he said in a very matter of fact voice “that was delightful”. Seconds later he was snoring. As usual I was left to ponder his poor performance. It was during this reverie that I thought I heard something stirring next door. Our bedroom shared a communal wall with John and Cynthia and late at night I was sometimes able to discern noises coming from the abutting townhouse.

I heard what I thought was a woman crying out and I wondered if John was a wife beater. Soon though, as the volume increased, I realised that the woman was crying out in ecstasy. My heart started pounding and I glanced at Paul who was soundly asleep. Once again I snuck my hand down to my vagina as I listened to the noises coming from next door. From the sound of things Cynthia was one lucky girl, she was moaning with the unbridled pleasure of a satisfied woman who could not contain her delight despite her best efforts. As I fiddled furiously with my clit I imagined it was me who John was fucking, pounding me with a cock the size of the cucumber I had sliced earlier that night (not like the little five inch carrot Paul had stuck in me for all of 10 minutes). It wasn’t long before I had made myself come again – it was fantastic but at the same time not enough.

In the afterglow of my self imposed orgasm I continued to listen to our new neighbours go at it. The sounds of Cynthia being pleasured didn’t die down for at least two hours – all the while Paul snored quietly beside me.

The next day Paul had once again gone to the office early – this was a regular fixture after we made love, I think he was justifiably embarrassed by his numerous sexual short comings. After I had breakfast, showered and dressed I went out the front door with the intention of doing some grocery shopping. As I stepped outside I noticed John was sitting on his front door step. I was glad it was a sunny day and I had placed on a short cotton dress that ended about halfway up my thighs. I like to think my legs are my best asset. The dress also hugged my chest making the most of my b-cup breasts. John took in his first glance of me laconically smiling and saying hello.

Suddenly I remembered the noises I had heard last night and just as suddenly remembered I had got myself off listening to them. I blushed as I returned John’s greeting. John came over and introduced himself, towering over me with his cathedral wide chest making me all aflutter. I felt myself get wet as I involuntarily glanced at his crotch remembering my fantasy from the night before. I was hardly listening to what he said I was so nervous but he had stopped talking and I realised that I was probably supposed to say introduce myself. Flustered all I could manage was “I’m Linda. I saw you with your shirt off yesterday” Freudian slip! I stumbled to cover it up “I mean I saw you moving in yesterday, and you had your… I mean I saw your tattoo. It was very interesting”.

“Yeah it’s an islander design” he said and went on to explain he had gone for a morning jog without his keys and Cynthia had left for work unwittingly locking him out. “Good first day in the place eh?” he joked.

Still blushing like a school girl I giggled a little too much at what was just a passing quip. I wondered if he could tell the effect he was having on me or whether he just thought I was crazy. “Would you like to come in and have a coffee while you wait?” I said before I had even really thought about inviting a strange man inside my house.

“Nah that’s okay, you were going somewhere weren’t you?” he replied “Besides Cynthia’ll be gone for like eight hours. I’ll try and break back in I think, I’m a dark fella I should be good at it. That was a joke” he added after I didn’t quite pick up on his humour. I blushed a little more and laughed awkwardly.

“Oh well if you can’t get in maybe when I get back?”

“We’ll see how we go” he said flashing me his charming smile of straight white teeth that made me weak at the knees. “Thanks eh” he added rubbing my bare upper arm in an innocent gesture of gratitude.

Flustered again by his touch I responded with only a shy school girl smile. As I drove down to the local supermarket I could have kicked myself for being such a gushing, callow idiot. I also realised that I wanted that Adonis of a man in my house. It may have been for this reason that I hurried out of the supermarket without half the items I wanted but with about three sizeable cucumbers I didn’t really require.

I returned home to find that John was still stuck outside his townhouse. “Can’t get in round the front” he informed me with his devastating smile setting off the butterflies in my stomach and the wetness in my crotch all over again “and I can’t get round the back without going through someone’s yard” he explained. This was the case as John and Cynthia were in the middle of the three townhouses on our block. “Do you mind if I go through your backyard?” he finished.

“Sure” I said, once again the blushing adolescent “we can have that coffee” I added as I tried to portray some kind of composure.

“Yeah great. Let me take those for you” he said taking my shopping bags, his singlet displaying his sizeable biceps flexing as he carried the bags to my door.

“Thank you” I gushed grinning like a Cheshire cat and then standing at the door stupidly for a few seconds “keys would help I suppose” I said groping in my bag as my eyes kept wanting to go to John’s muscular arms. Eventually I managed to fumble the key in the lock reminding me immediately of Paul’s inept attempts at achieving penetration.

I put the kettle on and John helped me unpack the groceries. At the bottom of the last bag John suddenly exclaimed “Wow you really like your cucumber eh?” holding one of the massive phallic shaped vegetables in either hand.

Again I blushed as I took them and placed them in the vegetable crisper. I deliberately bent at the waist instead of the knees to give John a view of thighs. In the dress I was wearing there was even a chance he could see my sensible cotton white panties. I realised that I hoped he could and it was all I could do not drop my knickers right there. I glanced over my shoulder to find John enjoying the view. He smiled at me knowingly as he handed me the last cucumber with me still bent over in front of him. As I took the vegetable off him our hands brushed and I had a quick mental image of him ripping my panties off and fucking me there with the cucumber.

A moment.

“What about that coffee” I said breaking the tension. Suddenly I pondered whether I really wanted this. I had this man in my house and he must have known by then that I wanted him but all of a sudden I had some misgivings.

We made small talk over our coffee and it looked like the moment may have passed. After he drained his cup John rose and said “I better get back in next door and have a shower. I probably stink after that jog”.

All misgivings vanished as at the same that I realised this man was about to leave my house the mention of a shower also made me picture him naked.

“Why don’t you have a shower here?” I said followed by an awkward little giggle that must have given me away. John thought for a few seconds.

To my great relief and excitement he agreed and I showed him the bathroom and where we kept the towels. He took his shirt off as he stood before the shower and I was able to admire his ab’s up close. I was intrigued by his tattoo. At close range there was a lot of detail I hadn’t noticed.

“Wow” I said intrigued “that’s a really lovely tattoo. It’s so… intricate” I knelt down to take a closer look and shyly traced it with my finger thrilling at his hard, hairless abdominal muscles – a welcome change from my husband’s hirsute paunch. I felt my vagina relax and open as my finger crept down to the top of his shorts. “How far does it go down?” I asked

“I’ll show you” he said as he lowered his shorts revealing his tattoo went all the way down to his pubic bone and as I took this in I suddenly noticed that I could see the top of his cock. And what a cock it was! It was only the second one I had seen as an adult and from it’s base I saw that John’s flaccid cock was thicker than Paul’s erection. John also shaved his pubic hair making his golden hued phallus even more beautiful. This contrasted to Paul’s hairy little pecker that was so unappealing when flaccid.

I looked up at John smiling and then looked back at the base of his cock. He let his shorts and jock fall to his ankles revealing his entire package. I couldn’t help but let out a gasp as I took in his magnificent manhood. It must have been at least six inches as it hung circumcised over a pair of balls contained in a shaven scrotum the size of a large orange. Almost in a trance I reached out and grabbed it at the base, it twitched at the touch forcing an expression of wonder from my lips.

I had never sucked a dick before that day. Paul’s pasty little pricklette was just the thing he stuck in me when the mood took him and was so unappealing. This object of masculinity in front of me was a thing of beauty and without hesitating I took the head to my lips, kissing the tip. Here was a real man’s cock and I realised that Paul was just a little boy and we had only been pretend fucking.

“Open wide” John said as he eased his hips forward. His cock was swiftly growing erect as it entered an inch or two into my virgin mouth. He pulled out again and tenderly said “You don’t do this much do you?”

“No” I said “I’m sorry” I felt I had left this MAN down and I felt like a failure as a woman “never” I added trying not to sob with the shame I felt.

“That’s okay, just relax. Put your lips over your teeth and I’ll do the rest”. I did as instructed and he slowly filled my mouth with cock. I never knew I could be filled with so much man meat as my jaws stretch wider than I thought they ever could to accommodate his worshipfully thick phallus. His cockhead hit the back of my throat and if my mouth wasn’t so full I would have choked. “Relax your throat babe” John said. Once again I obeyed and felt his cock go deep into my gullet. “You’re a natural at this kid” he said.

His cock was so big and hard and as he worked it in and out of my throat I could feel my pussy dripping wet, I finally felt like a woman. I began to play with myself and John didn’t fail to notice “You like sucking a cock do you?” he encouraged “You like being my little cock sucker huh?” I had never been talked to dirty before and this got me going. I managed to gurgle an affirmative response “You dirty little cock sucker” he continued picking up on my excitement “I’m going to fuck your face hard. Would you like that huh?”. Once again I gurgled the same noise and he began to drive his cock in and out of my throat like there was no tomorrow. Saliva was dripping down my cheeks as I took his cock like a starving dog all the while frigging myself silly as the warmth in my cunt built up. John suddenly pulled out “Let’s get somewhere a little more comfortable” he sad lifting me off the ground like I weighed nothing. I had longed for Paul to take me like this but the closest he had come was rubbing his little boy’s willy on my thigh for a few seconds before sticking the little thing in.

John carried me across the threshold of my bedroom and placed me on my marital bed so I was on my back with my only my head off the side. “Now to fuck your pretty little face properly” he said as he placed his fully erect ten inches in my throat again. The new angle was much more comfortable for me and meant I could take all of his prodigious manhood. It also allowed John to lean over and start playing with my cunt as he fucked my throat like there was no tomorrow. Paul had never touched me down there and before that moment myself and my gynaecologist were the only people to touch my vagina. John found my clit with his thumb and worked two of his thick sausage fingers into my hole. I started to come as I had never come before and John pulled his cock out to allow me to enjoy the moment and I screamed my ecstasy into his balls as they dangled impressively above my face.

Quick as a flash John had spun me round on the bed and had my legs spread wide. “Yes, yes oh give me that big dick John” I implored “fuck me good!”

John brought the tip of his huge member to my soaking wet hole. “You ever had a cock this big honey?”

I shook my head no “only my husband’s” I added as he slowly pushed the tip of his enormous cock into me. His dick must have been three times the size around as Paul’s and my pussy was already stretched wider than it ever had been. It was pain and pleasure all in one as he slowly worked another few inches in. Even as I was about to ask him to stop he did so, working only the first few inches in and out allowing me to adjust to his vastly superior size. After a few minutes of this I was red hot and ready to go. “Put it all in” I cried in ecstasy.

John was going to enjoy the moment though “so your husband, how big is he?” I signalled his short length with my thumb and forefinger on one hand. John laughed and it turned me on to have this leviathan of cock mocking my husband as I realised I had longed to do for so long. “Well get ready to be fucked properly” he said as he thrust the rest of his cock balls deep into me. It was like nothing I had experienced as I was filled to the brim by this amazing man. He held his cock there for half a minute allowing me to savour the feeling, he withdrew his cock out to the tip – a full ten inches – and then slowly worked it all the way back in. My first big cock had me coming right there, and not a pretend clitoral orgasm like the ones I had experienced over previous days. This was unbelievable, my whole body shivered and I could not contain myself as I found myself rubbing my nipples and seeing stars. I wasn’t sure if I could take much more of it without passing out but I also didn’t want it to stop.

John started to fuck me hard with his massive tool, pounding me for forty minutes harder than Paul could ever manage for more than forty seconds. All the while I was in paradise enjoying a level of physical pleasure I had never experienced before and I knew my pin dicked husband could never take me. I sreamed in ecstasy, I cried with pleasure and looked admiringly at the hung MAN who was inside me deeper than anyone had ever been and I knew from then on that only big would do. It IS so much better.

John started groaning as he approached the vinegar stroke “I’m going to come baby” he gasped. In a sudden desire to please this MAN it seemed only natural that I take his seed deep inside me. “Come in me baby, fill me with that man’s come”. I felt John tense and release a massive load deep inside me he pulled out and shot some more on to my tits – I had never seen come shoot so far! Paul was a dribbler. Two more squirts released even more come on to my belly, I had never seen so much semen. It seemed only natural for me to lap up the man’s cream I scooped it up with my finger and tasted his sweet semen.

We lay together holding each other and I lost track of time as I nestled my face into his muscular neck. When I awoke he was gone leaving me only a few minutes to clean up before Paul arrived home. I was quite sore from where John had split me open and I regarded that I had finally lost my virginity. Paul wouldn’t be getting lucky with his little thing for quite some time, John on the other hand was welcome any time.

No comments: