Saturday, March 8, 2008

Punishment of the Pentitent Pin Dick Part IV

My final penance to a woman I had disappointed with my inadequate cock was to Paula who I had had a year long relationship with. Like the vanilla relationship I had with Jacinta who had now cuckholded me, we managed to tip toe around the issue of my under endowment. Paula would say that size didn’t matter and we would have anal sex which she said she enjoyed more with a smaller than average cock. Although the relationship seemed a happy one it had ended after about a year. Paula had found someone else and moved on saying that we had grown apart.
When I contacted her with the news that my Mistress was making me pay penance to all the women I had insolently screwed without adequate equipment she reacted differently to all the others. She actually thanked me saying “It was your little knob that made me realize how important a real cockis to me. Without you I would have gone on thinking six inches was enough, of course your skinny little five inch worm is nowhere enough so it got me to thinking if there’s too small then is there too big? My conclusion is: there isn’t. I certainly haven’t come across it.”
Upon discussion with my Mistress (Jazz) who explained to Paula that I had to pay my penance, Paula decided that I would come along to a swingers party that she threw once a month. “At this party” she informed me “I have four real men come along, and all my female friends who have to put up with their husbands' and boyfriends' small and average cocks. We tell them it’s a make up night” she laughed. “Seeing as though you must pay penance, I have a job you can fulfill at this event.”
The next party was in two weeks and I ticked off the days. In this time my girlfriend Jacinta (or Mistress Jazz since I had been cuckholded) would take me out to a night club. I would be required to scan the gents toilets for a big cock. It was very difficult and highly humiliating having to furtively scan my fellow urinal user’s endowment. I got caught a number of times but luckily managed to avoid any physical harm. Each night Mistress Jazz would take home a well endowed stud identified by me and get her brains fucked out. Until I fulfilled my last penance with Paula I was only permitted to listen at the door. I longed to be able to watch my girlfriend be pleased by these real men.
When the night finally rolled around I received quite a shock. A dozen women were at Paula’s and all were quite tipsy. I arrived first of the males but as each man entered he was required to be measured by Paula (which turned her on greatly).“There is a minimum to enter” she would state “Twenty centimeters in length and fifteen centimeters in girth”. All men who entered met these requirements. There were Paula’s four regulars but also three of the men who I had discovered for my Mistress.
“I was scouting for talent” Mistress Jazz informed me laughing.
“Before we start” announced Paula to the assembled group “we have a newcomer. Step forward skinny” she said to me. I approached Paula who had centre stage in the living room.“You haven’t been measured yet. Lower your pants and get yourself hard” I did as bidded and lowered my strides to the giggles of the group.
“I don’t think he’ll quite make the cut with that little thing” guffawed a member of the audience to the general laughs of the throng. The humiliation had me erect in seconds.Paula applied the tape measure to me: “thirteen centimeters by eleven centimeters. Dear me.” She tutted “this boy will have to perform another duty. Seeing as though he can’t service us, he will have to clean us. You will be our slops bitch” she told me “every time one of these men come up one of these lovely ladies it will be your duty to clean them…with your tongue”
This brought whoops of approval from the assembled group. Then my Mistress added “if he is going to be a cleaner he should dress like one.” At this point I was obliged to don a french maid outfit. The skirt jutted out like a tutu at the waistso that my humbly sized package was always on display as were my buttocks (which were repeatedly slapped throughoutthe night by passers by).
The fuck fest that followed was an eye opening experiencefor me. All these women loved getting a real cock so much more than the ones they had at home. They were taken to places a small cocked man would never take them.
Throughout the night if one of the real men yelled “SLOPS!” I had to attend the scene of his latest conquest and clean his come out of the pussy of the satisfied women he had just serviced. Over the four hour duration of the party I wasrequired as slops bitch to each man at least twice for a total of twenty one cream pies.
All this time Mistress Jazz simply observed drinking aglass of wine that I was ordered to keep topped up. At the conclusion of the party my Mistress selected the three biggest of the men to take home. Humiliatingly I was forced to drive them home remaining in the maid’s outfit. I hadto dash up the driveway and open the front door to avoid the neighbours seeing my small cock jutting out from below my female attire. Once inside Mistress placed a collararound my neck with a leash on it. “You have fulfilled your penance to all the past women you penetrated with that pathetic pin dick, now your penance to me is just beginning…”

No comments: