Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mistress Jazz the Beginning, Part I

I had no idea my girlfriend loved a big cock (and I’m not sureshe herself did) until two years into our relationship.
The first thing that piqued her curiosity was when we had some friends over for a few drinks. One of the couples (named Carol and David) stayed over so they didn’t have to drive home after a few drinks. In our flat the bathroom and toilet are in the same room. This proved a difficulty when Jacinta (my girlfriend) awoke needing desperately to pee with David in the shower.
Carol said “Just go in, Dave’ll be behind the shower curtain anyway.” In an aside to Jacinta that I was not supposed to hear from my vantage point in the kitchen she added “Trust me, he’s got nothing to be ashamed of”.
Jacinta would rather die of kidney failure than pee in front of anyone and managed to hold on desperately for the remaining ten minutes it took for David to exit the bathroom, however a seed had been planted.
I myself am not very well endowed sitting on the smaller side of average. I had always been insecure and offered to wear a strap on for Jacinta who had constantly reassured me that size didn’t matter to her. She had only been with two other men before me and I later found out they were both of a similar endowment to myself.
The next Saturday was a very hot summer’s day and we were invited around to Carol and David’s to use their pool. I received my first signal that Jacinta was starting to come around on the size issue when she insisted I wear some rather scanty bathers that left little to the imagination. She had purchased these for me and I was to wear them rather than the shorts I usually wore for swimming (in order to conceal my humble package).
We arrived at our friends’ home and made some small talk before we all got changed and went to the pool. Jacinta and Carol were both very attractive ladies, both with trim figures. Jacinta had B cup boobs that invited a stolen glance or too. Carol possessed a pair of DD breasts she had purchased and they warranted a thorough examination. The pair made a stunning couple sunning themselves on deckchairs when I made it out on to the pool deck feeling quite self conscious, my modest genitals as good as on display in my new bathers.
When David arrived on the pool deck I felt even more self-conscious. He was wearing a pair of bathers not unlike my own. The difference was that he filled them to the point of bursting. Jacinta could hardly keep her eyes off the impressive bulge in David’s bathers and to be honest I struggled myself. To my great surprise I found myself becoming aroused by the situation and quickly dived into the pool to hide my semi-erection.

No comments: