Saturday, March 8, 2008

Punishment of the Penitent Pind Dick Part I

Looking back it was a relief to finally be cuckholded by my girlfriend, Jacinta; or as I now am obligated to referto her: Mistress Jazz. The truth had come out when I witnessed Mistress Karen’s big cocked sub (Dave) fill Jazz to bursting point with his man meat, so much bigger than what I brought to the bedroom. I had been informed that I would never bother a woman with my miniature five incher again.
When we arrived home from Mistress Karen’s, Mistress Jazz began her new role as the dominant partner in our relationship.“As I have told you before you have fucked, or what you call fucking with that little lump of flesh, for the last time”she continued “Having now seen what I have missed out on fucking you Skinny, as you will now be referred to, I will have sex with as many MEN as I wish. I’m sick of trying to make excuses for your small cock, like I’m too wet and that I prefer oral. The fact is you barely touch the sides and I need a real man with a man size cock to make me come properly.” Mistress was right, I had rarely been able to come in a woman as my skinnylittle cock would fail to gain sufficient friction and would often slip out during heavy thrusting. I would normally have to finish by jerking off or receiving a hand job. Mistress informed me that was because wanking is all small cocks are good for. “If you are a good little bitch I might evenl et you watch. You are still to be punished for two years of daring to poke your small member into me, but first you will have to pay penance to the previous four women you have failed to satisfy in your inadequate sex life. The first step is to prepare you for your new life”
I was taken to the bedroom where I was shown my underwear drawer. My boxer shorts were all gone and it was now full of pink g-strings, some frilly and lacey. “Strip” Mistress ordered. I was naked in seconds, loving the dominance of my Mistress, my cock began to become erect. “I think you know your role deep down” said Mistress observing my excitement.“From now on you will wear only these” she said as I put on the humiliating pink g-string. “Of course body hair isa luxury for men, not little boys. You have a date at the waxing salon Skinny”
I was allowed to clothe myself and drove Mistress and I to the beauty salon. I was taken to the private waxing area out the back and Mistress had me strip embarrassingly infront of the young beautician she giggled as she saw my pinkunderwear. “If you think that’s funny” said Jazz “wait til you see what’s underneath. Show her your shame” Mistress ordered. I was compelled to obey and stood in front of the attractive young stranger with my small cock (even smaller with the nerves I was feeling) jutting out above my grapesized testicles.
“That IS a small package” remarked the beautician in a way that made me think my lack of size had been discussed in the salon before “I’ll have to give you a discount on wax, we won’t need much to do that little thing” she added as the two women burst out laughing.
“I suppose you see a few cocks in this line of work” said MistressJazz
“Oh yeah, it’s great. I can work out who the hung guys are without having to do all the dinner and dancing crap. That way I can’t be disappointed by little things like this”she said yanking my cock none to gently “There’s nothing worse than getting a guy home only to discover they don’t measure up”
“So have you seen any smaller than this Sarah?” inquired mistress
“No, this is the smallest I’ve ever seen. I feel for you” tittered Sarah
“Don’t be, this little boy’s just been cuckolded”
With that I was put through the excruciating ritual of af ull body wax, something I would have to do on a weekly basis.

No comments: